Challaborough Bay Holiday Park
Besides being voted the 'Best UK Park Operator' at the
British Travel Awards 2013, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay
with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent over
£30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to
make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Challaborough Bay Holiday Park is situated in a quiet
corner of Devon, set right on the edge of a glorious, sheltered Blue
Flag beach. This beautiful area is credited as an Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty with blue seas to paddle in, rugged paths to explore,
tiny villages to discover and wonderful views across to historic Burgh
Island. A perfect base for exploring the heritage coastline.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Awards
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Enjoy live family entertainment at Christie's Bar and Clubhouse.
- Indoor pool complex with Splish Splash activities and toddlers'
- PADI Scuba diving in indoor pool.
- Gym with cross trainer, treadmill and multi-gym.
- Adventure play area with pirate ship.
- Direct access to Blue Flag beach and access to heritage coastal
path for scenic walks.
- Waterfront Bar & Restaurant with an outdoor seating area and sea
- Christie's Bar, Big Munch takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
New caravan holiday home models available for 2014! For
more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com
for great savings on your next holiday.