Torquay Holiday Park
Besides winning awards in the 'Best UK Park Operator'
category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you'll find
lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three
years alone we've spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million
spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the
It was the Victorians who coined the phrase 'the English
Riviera', likening this stunning 22 mile stretch of Devonshire coastline
to its French equivalent. And with its balmy weather, sub-tropical plants,
gastronomic delights and colourful waterfronts, it's easy to see why.
So where better to spend the summer than at Torquay Holiday Park, close
to all the Riviera's finest attractions. If you'll pardon our French,
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
- Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in The Broadway
- Indoor swimming pool with flume and spa bath.
- New for 2013 Huge outdoor adventure playground with flume/tube
slide, climbing walls and tower, basket swing, surf springy and more
- All weather multi-sports court.
- Nature Trail and Sports Field.
- Bay View Patio Bar & Grill with spacious outdoor terrace overlooking
adventure play area.
- Broadway Club serving quality drinks.
- Nine hole crazy golf course.
- Amusements, pool tables, outdoor table tennis and badminton court.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- And much more!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low
£50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com
for great savings on your next holiday.