Self Catering Holidays in Welcombe
- 1 large double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms (one with wash hand basin)
- all full-size beds (no bed-settees!)
- Cot (2 available on request at no extra charge) / Highchair/ playpen.
- 2 x WC's (1 in bathroom) and power shower.
- Table Tennis Room.
- Level access throughout interior (step at front).
- Very large enclosed garden (1/4 acre).
- Open fire (logs available locally).
- Heating, Electricity and Towels/Linen included.
- Comprehensive selection of always up-to-date information on local
sightseeing and tourist facilities.
- 3 acres of private woods with stream available at all times and another
6 acres of meadow which may be used when no animals are in it.
- Colour television with DVD/CD and Video players.
- Stereo Music Centre.
- Payphone .
- Washing Machine.
- Tumble Drier.
- Separate Freezer.
- 4 ring electric oven.
West Henaford is situated in its own 10 acres of meadows
and woodland in the village of Welcombe, which is in an AONB (area of
beauty) and is in walking distance of the famous North Devon Coastal path.
Hartland and Clovelly are within a short drive and Bude is 12 miles away.
Perfect for walking and golfing holidays, with surfing
beaches and Hartland Forest golf course both 2 miles distant. Tamar Lakes
watersports facilities are only 5 miles away and the local Pub is within
1 mile. A variety of pubs & restaurants can be found within 5 miles.
The accommodation comprises:
All on one level - lounge, dining room, kitchen,
3 bedrooms - 1 double, 2 twin, one with basin, bathroom with bath and
power shower, toilet & basin, cloakroom with toilet, table tennis